Grow Tent Kits OEM/ODM Supplier 220W Grow LED Light For Indoor Plants
OEM/ODM Supplier 220W Grow Light Grow Tent Kits For Indoor Plants
The really abundant projects administration experiences and just one to one particular provider model make the substantial importance of organization communication and our easy understanding of your expectations for OEM/ODM Supplier 220W Grow Light Grow Tent Kits For Indoor Plants, The principle of our organization would be to deliver high-quality items, specialist service, and honest communication. Welcome all close friends to place trial purchase for making a long-term small business romance.
The really abundant projects administration experiences and just one to one particular provider model make the substantial importance of organization communication and our easy understanding of your expectations for China Samsung Quantum, Lm301b, After 13 years of researching and developing products and solutions, our brand can represent wide range of merchandise with outstanding quality in world market. Now we have completed big contracts from many countries such as Germany, Israel, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Italy, Argentina, France, Brazil, and so on. You probably feel secure and satisfy when copperate with us.
VIREX grow light kits have full spectral light suitable for all growth stages; Adjustable light switch to adjust light intensity; Protective coatings on leds help extend service life; No fan, no noise. This light provides strong light output and uniform canopy penetration, resulting in maximum yield.
Rugged planting tent: Reflective mylar interior maximizes the role of planting lamp; Heavy duty 600D Oxford look for increased durability; Reliable zipper closes smoothly; Double needle suture, high strength, light protection; Strong structure, strong steel frame; Adequate fans/vents/wire openings; Detachable view grid screen to view and remove humidity; Bottom tray prevents floor leaks and keeps tent clean.
Powerful ventilation system: quiet and powerful fans and a combination of carbon filters and flexible aluminium pipes; Very easy to install and use; Provide strong airflow and proper air circulation.
Money and Energy Saving Complete Planting Tent Kits: Comparing the cost of individual items to the cost of our planting tent complete package, kits save money and a lot of time rather than buying each item separately. User-friendly design, easy to assemble and operate, even for beginners.
All parts are compatible and properly matched. Buy with confidence and maintain quality: Buying high quality growth kits means you'll get more value for longer. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email. We are committed to providing excellent customer service support before and after purchase.
Grow light kits including:
1.Grow tent :600D oxford cloth and more than 95%reflective mylar.
2.Led light:220W Led grow light, Intelligent control design and Dimming knob.
3.Inline duct fan:4/6inch duct fan.
4.Carcon filter:High Quality Australian Virgin Activated Carbon and Flange Refined aluminum Effectively removes 99.5% of odors
5.Aluminum foil tube:Scalable, good ductility.
6.1pc scissor ,1pair of hanger,1pc non-woven grow bag,1 pair of hose hoops
|Product Name||VIREX Grow Light Kits|
|Type||Indoor Garden Greenhouse|
|4Inch and 6 Inch|
|Set Includes||Lamp, filter,reflector,ballast,duct,hoops|
|Use place||The Grow tent|
|Specifications||1pc grow tent;1pc 220 W led grow light; 1pc grow bag; 1pc carbon filer;1pc duct fan;1 pc aluminium foil vent;1pc scissor;1 pair of hose hoops;1 pair of hanger;|
1.We provide the OEM/ODM.
2.We accept the small order.
3.We provide after-sales service system.
4.All our product will carefully test by our QC department to make sure the quality in high level.
Q1:Can you customize the logo, packaging and design of your products?
A:Yes, we provide OEM/ODM
Q2:How to ensure quality?
A:The professional product quality inspection team guarantees the defective rate of orders; otherwise, we will take full responsibility according to our sound after-sales support system.
Q3:What are your terms of payment?
A: Generally, 30% is to be paid by T/T and the remaining 70% is to be paid before shipment.
Q4:What is your monthly production capacity?
A:The production capacity of our factory is 10000 sets of grow tents per month.